Free:Formers is a tech startup/social enterprise that teaches digital skills to big brands and in return trains unemployed 16-25 year olds for free.
I joined Free:Formers at a critical stage of the business’ early growth to build and execute the commercial strategy.
Responsible for setting up a scalable sales and marketing operation and directly delivering this day to day as well as managing the product roadmap and development.
- Closed first deal with a FTSE 100 company within 1 month- the deal was worth over £200k and was x10 the previous biggest deal
- Within 5 months closed a >£1m recurring annual deal with a FTSE 100 company with a 2 year minimum engagement
- Set-up a clear and scalable sales process, hired a team and established a strong sales pipeline
- Established valuable CXO level relationships in big brands such as Barclays, Accenture, HSBC, Tesco, BBC and highly influential partnerships in UK digital sector
- Drove product strategy, creation and delivery to map to client needs- this has enabled the business to transition the sales proposition from individual sales to far more lucrative digital transformation programmes
- Set-up critical indirect sales channels to drive revenue and enable rapid scaling